Kamloops Search Engine Optimization
GROW TRAFFIC & INCREASE REVENUE
Appear On the First Page of Google!
Depending on your business goals and timeline, here are the different types of Search Engine Optimization I can assist with:
- On-Page Optimization
- Off-Page Optimization
- Local Search Engine Optimization + Google My Business
- Technical Optimization
- Search Engine Results Page Optimization (SERP)
Kamloops Search Engine Optimization Company
GROW WITH SEO
I offer Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services that will help your business grow organically in the search engine rankings.
On-Page SEO is everything that can be seen on your website.
Off-Page SEO works behind the scenes to help gain backlinks and increase domain authority.
Local SEO and Google maps are key when trying to rank in a specific niche or area of your city
Titles, Tags, Content & More
There is a lot more to On-Page SEO than you think. Let me optimize your website with all of the proper details.
Link Building Strategies
Backlink building is a very important when it comes to off-page SEO. I can create a plan for your website to start getting more links.
A major part of Local SEO is having a clean and heavy citation profile. If your business is lacking a profile, I can build one out.
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO) is a section of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and it is the process of ranking websites organically (non-paid) in a search engine (Google, Bing, Yandex, Youtube, Baidu, and One Search). The opposite of this would be Pay-Per-Click (PPC) where you pay to have your website advertised based on keywords that are searched and you pay a certain amount each time the link is clicked.
- There are 3 different SEO practices: White Hat, Gray Hat, and Black Hat. Out of the 3, White Hat is your best option as it follows the Webmaster Guidelines set out by Google and you are providing website visitors with high quality content relevant to your industry. Gray and Black Hat practices involve moderate to high levels of risk as the techniques involved do not follow guidelines. If caught your website can be penalized or shut down.
- On-Page Search Engine Optimization: On-Page is everything you see on your computer screen, this involves your awesome highly readable content, content structure and internal linking, heading tags (H1-H6), title tags, alt tags (for images), meta descriptions and more! Also involved with On-Page is keyword research, and this involves finding the optimal word(s) that users would potentially search to find your business, product, or service.
- Off-Page Search Engine Optimization: Off-Page Optimization is the hard work behind the scenes, and not visible to a website visitor. When the different blogging and outreach techniques are successful your backlink profile and domain authority will begin to increase.
- Local Search Engine Optimization: Local SEO is what is used to help rank your website or business locally! This consists of a strong citation profile and having a highly optimized Google My Business Profile (e.g. filling out every piece of information while including detail).
- Technical Search Engine Optimization: This is exactly how the name sounds! The more technical side of SEO. This consists of areas such as website security, website speed, code cleanliness, crawlability, and indexing.
Question One: Can you rank my website so it is in the top position on the first page of Google?
Answer: No but it is possible to rank your website on the first page. The position at the very top typically belongs to paid advertisements or featured snippets. You can pay for the top position but it can be quite expensive if you are targeting high competition keywords. Paid ads are also frequently scrolled past.
Question Two: How long does it take to rank my website on Google?
Answer: It depends. To get your website ranked in a good position on the first page, it is dependent on your industry and how competitive it is, the desired cluster of keywords, and the level of On-Page and Off-Page optimization completed.
For example, let’s say you are the owner of a winter sporting goods store that only sold vintage outerwear and gear. In Kamloops, it would be safe to guess that you would be one of the only store owners like this in the city. Since there would be minimal competition, it would be much easier to rank for specific keywords and land a better ranking position.
Now let’s say you own a real estate agency and you are chasing after that first page position on Google. This task would be more difficult than the above because competition is higher and there would be many players competing for the best keywords. To out rank a competitor you would have to be completely optimized in all SEO areas (on-page, off-page, technical) while producing valuable and trustworthy content for visitors.
Question Three: Can I just pay to get a bunch of backlinks for my website so it will appear on the first page?
Answer: You can pay for backlinks, but it is highly recommended that you do not. These links are of low quality, and when Google sees a major spike in backlinks it is a red flag. This can result in your website being penalized (losing all of your current traffic) or shut down. Your website should always have a natural looking backlink profile when you obtain links correctly.
Question Four: Can I get away with not writing a blog, but still get my website ranked?
Answer: Both Yes and No. You can potentially rank your website locally without a blog if your website is very well optimized and your competitors are less optimized. To answer the “no” portion, if you see that competitors are putting out a blog you should too. The best way to out rank them is with more valuable and informative content which boosts visitor dwell time.
Follow Me Along The Web
MC Web Studio
1160 Sherbrooke Ave